Friday, April 17, 2009

"Musical Feat" campaign update!

So training is going well so far. With the help from the following sponsors I am off to a great start.

Lifebody Fitness and Tiffany Stafford are providing consults for my fitness training during the coming months. Tiffany is great at identifying weak points and customising a program that will work for the individual to achieve their goals. I have been working with her as my personal trainer for some time now and really have found her expertise and attention to detail to be above and beyond the typical trainer. Check her and her other staff out at www.lifebodyfitness.com.

Heffernan Insurance Brokers, where I hang my hat every morning, has gratiously sponsored my race fee for the marathon. Registration is going out with todays mail and I am very excited to be representing such a great Portland company during my training and my racing over the coming months. Rick Allen and the rest of the crew really have a great view on not only how to build their business but on taking care of the community as well. You can read more about them at www.heffgroup.com.

A lot of positive feed back has been coming in from my supporters for the program and now is the time to kick it into high gear as far as recruiting contributors. I have a very ambitious goal set out in front of me and am set on achieving it.

Also, Harrelson Trumpets has pledged his support for this campaign and my upcoming recording as well. I will be doing a review of one of Jason's demo horns very soon so be sure to keep an eye out for that.

You can become a part of this campaign by going to http://johndmusic.com/Projectsandhowyoucangetinvolved.aspx and clicking on the donate button. Any amount is appreciated as every dollar is going towards getting shoes onto the feet of needy kids in Portland with the "Musical Feat" campaign, and to helping me to get into the studio this fall to record "Echos of Influence".

You can also contact me for further information at john@johndmusic.com.

Play Hard!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment